[p2p-research] alternative economy approach

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 08:32:39 CEST 2010

hi kevin,

I tend to disagree,

from my observation of change, what I see is that there is at first a very
great diversity, but soon patterns form that are emulated,

for example, the european middle ages, while localized and diverse, also had
broadly very similar patters overall, and the same in India say with the
village structure throughout the country ...

I don't see a sharp break with globalization, but more like greer, a long
process, with many elements staying global and regional et c... room enough
for non-localized exchange to be part of life, and needing its own solutions