[p2p-research] Who Issues the Money that National Governments then Borrow?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 07:05:49 CEST 2010

patrick,

an important argument, made in the video link on oz you just send us:

- there is nothing wrong per se in creating money out of thin air, as long
as it is matched by productive activities,

there are 3 scenarios that I see, and 2 and 3 avoid some of the inequities
of 1:

- money conditions activity

- you create money for the activity (ellen woods, 'web of debt', points to
many successfull experiences)

- the activity creates the money (system in bali and other local currency
systems)