[p2p-research] Economic statistics

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 20:55:17 CEST 2010

If what you are saying is that you are looking for a cheap place to live
that has other benefits, I here a lot of people choosing Panama right now
who are American.  Americans face a lot of bias globally in politics.  I
find even wearing a Canada jacket I get treated very
differently...especially in Europe.  Worthwhile trick for the American
traveller.  For similar reasons, I know many Americans who keep an Argentine
football shirt to where when travelling through South America or Central
America.  I would imagine something similar would apply to owning a New
Zealand shirt in Asia.

R.

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com