[p2p-research] Category:Policy - P2P Foundation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 16:11:51 CEST 2010

without the pasting behavoiur, there would not be a wiki with 11,000
entries, no 13 m viewed pages, but also no blog and no p2p foundation ...

hi Alex, I know you want to keep this conversation private, but since this
sounds like a threat, I prefer other people to know ... Am I understanding
that you propose to block all category pages so that noboby can improve them
anymore?

what would a wiki be without edits, I must admit that, unless I'm
understanding you wrong, this baffles me totally ... or I you just trying to
force transclusions on anybody, even those people who don't want to use
them?

what's the point of opening up the wiki for new editors, but to prohibit
edits? Please explain?

Michel