[p2p-research] problems with the wiki

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:02:13 CEST 2010

What you have written is incendiary and not even integrative.  It is
defensive, offensive, and shows a total lack of appreciation, trust
and respect.

I am sorry if you find my comments the same.  Mine are meant to offer
help and pointers, and I indeed make good by offering to repair things
for you.  This seems important because you are not showing any
interest in learning about the tools that are available with Mediawiki
to make our lives here easier.  Your use of category pages has
inherent complications, and the solutions are meant to be a way out of
that.

Again, apologies if you find my offering less than adequate, but your

If there was no way to restore a page for you, then Patrick could not
do it, but he has.  He has the same login a new user off the street
has, as a matter of fact.  Is that Spam?

Please keep these discussion on the wiki, Michel.  That is what it is
for.  That is the appropriate venue.  Your flaming here is not
helpful.

Alex