[p2p-research] problems with the wiki

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:02:03 CEST 2010

Michel Bauwens wrote:

> you end up in a loop, and can't edit those pages

If that were true, then how do you expect me to fix those pages?

I removed the #REDIRECT from the Public Property page.  This page did
not exist before I created it, so you can just delete it if you like.

To fix any other redirected page, just do as Alex instructed: Whenever
you are redirected, you can click on the link in in small font and in
parenthesis just below the title to edit the original page.

I agree some of the work I did here created a mess because I didn't
realize the software would cause pages redirected to a Category to
become entries within that Category - I was only trying to make
'aliases' because they all seemed to be different phrases for the same
thing.

Please rework all of this as you see fit.  I will do much less of this
in the future.