[p2p-research] P2P Foundation page Category:Commons has been changed by Mbauwens

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:37:20 CEST 2010

Category pages are the mostly hotly contested real estate.  You are
the only one who edits them besides myself and Patrick right now.

I advised yesterday that we lock the pages except to Admins anyways
because they are so big and complex.

I am not excluding anyone who would look at a page to see how a template works.