[p2p-research] P2P Foundation page Category:Commons has been changed by Mbauwens

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 11:34:44 CEST 2010

this alex,

is very bad editorial policy ...

if you do follow your logic, you basically exclude 99% of non-technical
people from participating, who don't care about consulting lengthy manuals
..

furhtermore, in this concrete example, it refers to a page which can be
change, you change the page, you change all the places where the template is
listed, regardless of context,

finally, even more concretely, the template triples the linkages in one and
half line  .... to the same link ... (at least it had in the previous
version as it appeared in the Policy section)

so you ask me what would I do if the wiki becomes a collection of mathemical
formulas only known to alex rollin ?

I would quit and create a new one,

Michel