[p2p-research] problems with the wiki

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 10:50:06 CEST 2010

I've noticed a number pf problems,

Patrick, you have created a number of loops which prevent people to create
independent entries,

for example, because you redirect individual pages to categories, this means
I can't create pages on public property nor on municipally owned, can you
restore their independent existence and just add a category, rather than
replacing individual entries ..

as a general rule, I would prefer not to create countless empty stubs and
empty pages and links ...

Alex,

blindspotter has replaced some material and categories with technical
formula's you can't change without specific expertise, I would really want
to avoid that ...