[p2p-research] the brain mindmapping?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:53:39 CEST 2010

does anyone have experience with TheBrain mindmapping? seems ideal for me,
and there is a free edition, but the site does not look very clear on what
it contains, and if I see a version update is already $75 then it's not
affordable for me .. there is now an open web version as well it seems

 <http://www.thebrain.com/>
*TheBrain - Mind Mapping Software, Brainstorming, GTD and Visual KM
Software<http://www.thebrain.com/>
*
www.thebrain.com
TheBrain provides advanced Mind Mapping Software and Knowledge Management
Software that uses visualization and intuitive concept maps to enable
intuitive searching, browsing, and organization of information. Disparate
data sources are integrated and connected into an associative knowledge
network to...