[p2p-research] Fwd: FW: MERLION 2010 - Call for proposals (french researchers sought)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:57:38 CEST 2010

dear friends,

Natalie is looking for french research partners, please respond to her
directly in case of interest,

From: Natalie Pang (Asst Prof) <NLSPANG at ntu.edu.sg>
Date: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:30 PM
Subject: FW: MERLION 2010 - Call for proposals
To: "michelsub2004 at gmail.com" <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

 Dear Michel,

Not sure if I mentioned before, that I was going to take up a faculty
appointment in Nanyang Technological University. I’ve started last week, and
found this call for research proposal. I was thinking of doing something on
Asian immigrants in Singapore and France, and their use of social media, but
will need a French collaborator. As you can see, there are good implications
for p2p research. Are you interested to be involved in this work, and do you
know of any researchers from France within our network who might be
interested to collaborate? The grant also requires industry partners. I can
look for partners from the industry, but would welcome any other suggestions
too.

Cheers,

natalie

[image: https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/graphics/tms/ntulogofit2.gif]

*Natalie PANG *| Assistant Professor | Division of Information Studies | Wee
Kim Wee School of Communication and Information | Nanyang Technological
University
WKWSCI 04-10, 31 Nanyang Link, Singapore 637716
Tel: (65) 67904881 | Email: nlspang at ntu.edu.sg <wendy at ntu.edu.sg> | Web:
www.wkwsci.ntu.edu.sg