[p2p-research] Non-scarce energy production: I need your help

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:04:52 CEST 2010

Hi Marco,

without being able to judge on the feasibility of your project (I'm rather
sceptic of free energy projects and limit my faith to renewables, but I may
have misunderstood the point about non-scarce energy supply), and wihtout
the technical skills to help you, I'm cc'ing a few people who I think are
more familiar with patent commons ...

Don't hesitate to write them separately with more details on your project,
they may want to have a shot at giving you some suggestions ..

You may also want to check out the Open Knowledge Foundation,

Michel