[p2p-research] What comes next?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:57:18 CEST 2010

I took franco's response as said in jest ... Indeed, as much as people may
disagree with Ryan or others, we have been lucky so far not to have any
trolls on this list ... Since this list is mostly left of center, Ryan has
to take a lot of heat, and needs courage to put his views here ...

let's not forget that in the real world it's the other way around, it's Ryan
that reflects mainstream thinking and people with more left views that are
hounded, so we should be sympathetic to minority positions, as long as they
are expressed in acceptable civil forms ... (there's a place for incivility
of course, but not here <g>)

there is no doubt that Ryan expresses his opinions and arguments in that
spirit of dialogue, and if we can't talk to Ryan, then we can only talk to
people with whom we agree ..

Michel