[p2p-research] What comes next?

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:17:24 CEST 2010

Ryan Lanham wrote:
> Real income must come from someone consuming.

I guess you mean "predatory income".

Real, actual income is Product, not Profit.

A lone islander cannot increase value by consuming.

It is just the opposite.  Consuming a coconut is a
*decrease* in total value.

We will never be able to make sense of our world
while using this sort of upside-down thinking.

We must make a full reconsideration of the goals
of production.  We must move away from the idea
that production is for the purpose of preying
upon those that do not yet have ownership in the
Physical Sources of those outputs.

To believe Profit must be perpetuated is to also
believe Poverty is a requirement that must never
be resolved - for Profit requires Scarcity and
Scarcity is the foundation of Poverty.

Sincerely,
Patrick Anderson
Social Sufficiency Coalition