[p2p-research] What comes next?

Reid Cornwell wrc at tcfir.org
Tue Jul 13 20:23:56 CEST 2010

Franco,

I find your sophomoric labeling of Ray a great deal more offensive than his
unsupported declarative. Unless you can prove his "intent" was to provoke
and not to make an argument, your label fails according to the Wikipedia
definition you posted. Scholarly discourse requires you to prove him wrong
or shut up.

IMHO, your label says more about you than him. I hope Michael reproaches you
for this kind of attack.

BTW, I disagree with him but do not have the evidence to support my
disagreement.

Reid