[p2p-research] What comes next?

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:23:34 CEST 2010

Of course we can go back to feaudalism and some will survive and carry on.
The question is, can something produce value at the level of capitalism in a
form that people rationally accept as desireable.  I doub that can be the
case.  There is no evidence anything else begins to work as well as
capitalism.

R.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Alex Rollin <alex.rollin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I get an Amen!
>
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > great exactly my point!

> fish,

> >> It is worth reminding ourselves that commerce can, did and does exist
> >> without capitalism, as is discussed very well in this article and
> >> related book:
> >>
> >> http://www.monthlyreview.org/798wood.htm
> >> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Origin-Capitalism-Longer-View/dp/1859843921/

> capitalism,