[p2p-research] stack

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:41:06 CEST 2010

As I said Alex, I really applaud your positivist approach to making p2p
principes concrete and actionable in real projects,

one issue is how to present all that work to our audience,

if you look at the main wiki page, there is space at the bottom of the left
column,

also, I would suggest an overview of your different initiatives for
publication in our blog ... as you know, some of our items have been read by
half a million people ... in any case, this would insure that a lot more
people would be aware of what you are doing,

as I emailed privately, I don't see myself having the time to participate
fully, but any concrete needs can always be addressed to me and I can see
what I can do,

perhaps at a later time, I will try to do more ...

Michel