[p2p-research] co-housing typology

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:52:34 CEST 2010

I started a document on this yesterday, how funny.

I mean, it's really just an empty page, but, I've got some ideas.

It's in the "P2PStack" at http://p2pfoundation.net/P2PStack

The document is called:
http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Development_and_Management_of_Common_Resources

I'm taking a round-a-bout approach, defining various P2P Metrics,
currencies, collaboration systems, and some additional concepts like
sustainability, transparent, and especially a definition of "common
resources," a critical concept for something like this.

There's a couple pages on some ideas for collaborating together on the wiki at:
http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Collaboration_Stack_Architecture

Logins are open, so drop on by if you want to create it together!

Alex Rollin
http://p2pfoundation.net/User:GoodRollin