[p2p-research] Changes to P2P Foundation Wiki

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:16:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

I second that I would really like to see progress in Ryan's project to
establish a set of positive principles for p2p practice,

I see Alex 'positivist' approach as going in a similar direction, and I
really applaud this, though my approach so far has been quite different,
i.e. looking at emergent practices, but I think the former naturally flows
from the latter, though I may not be the best person to carry this out ...

Michel