[p2p-research] Changes to P2P Foundation Wiki

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:54:49 CEST 2010

Another note on changes.  I've written a help document for those
interested in collaboration on complex topics on the wiki.
Specifically, this is for how to transclude, or re-use, text from
another page.

http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Foundation_Wiki_LST

This should help us to build up some clear definitions.

I mentioned to Ryan a bit ago that I'd like to see, for example,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Core_Peer-2-Peer_Collaboration_Principles be
broken up so that the various aspect of the document can be looked at
in detail on the respective pages.  For example, sections on
transparency could be dealt with on the transparency article, then
transcluded into this document.

I love this wiki, and you guys are awesome.  Let's write some cool
stuff together.

Alex