[p2p-research] The problems of debt

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 18:44:49 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Ryan Lanham <rlanham1963 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That makes sense, as an operating system is, a software machine.

exactly. I was meant to start my reply with "yes Ryan! a machine! :)"

> I see where you are headed on open versus coercive...it is an interesting
> line.  Enabling is the key.  The idea must be that people receive more value
> by sharing than not.
>

> The further I go, the more I realize the only possible system (not the one
> most desired) is markets.  Whether markets can function in a post-capitalism
> world (a world without debt driven growth) is indeed an interesting
> question.

YES ! I can agree, Absolutely !

Including...
A MARKET MADE OUT OF DONATIONS :))) ... ( where we choose which
interdependencies to participate in or not - based on transparency )

facilitating a transfer of resources into "communal sharing" relational
dynamics.