[p2p-research] The link between poverty, (de)centralisation and (non)connectivity

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 16:25:44 CEST 2010

I don't know,

I'm guessing he is using it in a very loose way, as not having things, which
is indeed presumably the beginning state of mankind ... but again, these
tribal societies were also the decentralized one .... It seems to me though
that in the current conjuncture, distribution (in the p2p sense) would be a
very important step to restore local dynamism and autonomy.