[p2p-research] P2P Governance with Votorola

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 01:29:12 CEST 2010

Hello,

Votorola caught my eye several months ago and I decided to put some
work into it.

I've created a set of documents and test polls that I hope exemplify
how Votorola can support direct democracy for a Peer network.

I invite you to review the introduction and supporting documents
beginning with http://u.zelea.com/w/P2P/Invitation_to_Experiment_with_P2P_Protocol

You are welcome to create an account for the Pollwiki and Votorola to
experiment with the system, as well as adding networks, polls, and
positions.

Michael Allen of Votorola has been very supportive of this initiative.
 He is on the Pollwiki at http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom

I hope you will take a moment to check this out.

Their is no explicit form of decision making in the system.  Peers
decide the rules and carry them out.  My test case is a Housing
Commons.  Perhaps the list will have other ideas for networks that
would help to expose interesting uses of the system.

Sincerely,

Alex Rollin