[p2p-research] mindful economics

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:53:24 CEST 2010

On 1 July 2010 07:28, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> any extra info on this author and that book would be very welcome,
> especially the proposed alternative institutional framework:
>
> if you can find an email for me, thanks (sorry guys, I'm kind of exhausted
> this week, so I'm asking more assistance than usual)

Amusing to find both Michel and Joel featuring at this conference:
http://buddhist-economics.info/whoswho.html

Joel's email address: jmagnuso at pcc.edu

Joel's Economics Webpage: http://www.pcc.edu/staff/index.cfm/650,html

--
Regards,
Mamading Ceesay

London Creative Labs: http://londoncreativelabs.com

Facilitation Camp is the place to be on 9th/10th July
http://facilitationcamp.eventbrite.com/

Will you be at Social Startup Labs on 23rd July?
Sign up at http://socialstartuplabs.com

Follow us on Facebook/Twitter and/or follow me on Twitter to find out more:
http://facebook.com/LondonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/LonCreativeLabs
http://twitter.com/evangineer