[p2p-research] Fwd: market, civic and partner states

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 07:25:10 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: market, civic and partner states
To: David Ronfeldt <ronfeldt at mac.com>
Cc: Peer-To-Peer Research List <p2presearch at listcultures.org>

hi david,

my best wishes for your health! I feel kind of exhausted myself recently ...
I need a break ..

I certainly don't want to overwhelm you but my "finland" essay (I hope you
recognize the finland station reference and what it refers to <g>) deals
with political issues .. and gordon cook's is planning an indepth profile
setting my work in context, so that is included to, but if you're time
pressed, I would start with the 2 interviews listed at bottom here, then
proceed further if you like only

from my online biblio,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Bibliography_of_Michel_Bauwens, I would select the
following as a summary:

P2P Politics, the State, and the Renewal of the Emancipatory Traditions.
Re-public, Wiki Politics issue, 2007. Retrieved from
http://www.re-public.gr/en/?p=133. Reprint at Democracy by the People blog,
http://democracybythepeople.blogspot.com/2008/04/peer-to-peer-politics.html

my most political interviews are short and to the point about politics/state
issues with smart questions from italian interviewers:

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/interview-on-peer-to-peer-politics-with-cosma-orsi/2008/04/10
;
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/italian-conversation-with-tiziana-terranova-on-peer-to-peer/2008/11/13