[p2p-research] Inaugural Open Infrastructures Conference

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 04:36:16 CET 2010

i share those priorities, but these are a lot of things to cover, and the
danger is to lose focus. WHile our first meeting was successfull in many,
primarily social ways, the original intent of having a common priority base
for technical development was completely lost.

 Assuming we have 2 days (?), we could combine say:

1) a generalist start (theory, concepts, movements)

2) a strategic focus (say, bridging open and coop worlds)

3) a technical focus (say, particular infrastructrures)

4) a funding focus

In this way, the 3 specialized needs would be covered, but in a overall
integral environment and having a multi-year focus would allow us to sweep
the terrain in a consistent manner