[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Fw: iPad DRM is a dangerous step backward. Sign the petition!

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:22:34 CET 2010

On 1/29/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Let's say it all together now:

DRM and forced updates
DRM and forced updates
DRM and forced updates

The next time that "Neo" mac guy taunts the stodgy PC guy about
Windows' DRM and forced updates on one of those commercials, I guess
the guy in the suit will have a snappy comeback.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism