[p2p-research] Fwd: Fw: Avatar Transforming - its power, its message, its possibilities

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:54:10 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Greco <thg at mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 8:57 AM
Subject: Fw: Avatar Transforming - its power, its message, its possibilities
To: Peter Etherden <peteretherden at yahoo.com>, Larry Victor <
larryvictor at comcast.net>, Sonia Lub <ibeginwithpeace at gmail.com>, Sergio Lub
Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

This is an interesting commentary by Tom Atlee on the Avatar film.
Toward the end, Atlee engages in some "what if" regarding the planned
sequel.
This is the kind of scenario planning we need to engage in if we are to end
the cycle of violence and begin, on a mass scale, effective action that will
lead to emergence of a sustainable harmonious society and the "Butterfly
economy."

Thomas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Atlee" <cii at igc.org>