[p2p-research] [OK] Necessary research on open enterprise ecosystems

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 05:37:38 CET 2010

Hi Matt,

I would specifically focus on the new discipline of 'social business
design', the current frontier in bringing cooperation into business settings

I have the tag with material, references,

I could  help in defining the scope,

You'd have to start with a careful reading of Collaborative Community
(recently covered on the blog), and then see how the new SBD consultants are
approaching the issue,

This is a frontier issue that needs to be covered, and the P2P Foundation
could co-publish your thesis as a book,

Michel