[p2p-research] [OK] Forward Foundation Distributed Manufacturing Networked Economic Development

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 20:30:39 CET 2010

Paolo, we may have a specific contribution done in time or this
Deadline. We'll do our best to contribute

>>> http://forwardfound.org
>>> http://socialsynergyweb.org/culturing
>>> http://flowsbook.panarchy.com/
>>> http://socialmediaclassroom.com
>>> http://localfoodsystems.org
>>> http://notanemployee.net
>>> http://communitywiki.org
>>>
>>> "The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human
>>> ambition." - Carl Sagan
>>>
>>> --
>>> This is a message from the OpenKollab Google Group located at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/openkollab?hl=en
>>

>> --
>> Paola Di Maio

> Sam Rose
> Social Synergy
> Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
> Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
> skype: samuelrose
> email: samuel.rose at gmail.com
> http://socialsynergyweb.com
> http://forwardfound.org
> http://socialsynergyweb.org/culturing
> http://flowsbook.panarchy.com/
> http://socialmediaclassroom.com
> http://localfoodsystems.org
> http://notanemployee.net
> http://communitywiki.org
>
> "The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human
> ambition." - Carl Sagan

Sam Rose
Forward Foundation
Social Synergy