[p2p-research] wishes for speedy recovery

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:07:34 CET 2010

Dear Athina and Synnove,

I'm doing better everyday, but what I find difficult to understand is why
especially internet is causing me exhaustion so very quickly ...

I'm responding well to medication, but pressure from the uni (blackmail
would be a better word, i.e. no work no funding) , means I will be foregoing
any deeper testing or care until my contract here is finished, I have to go
back to work next tuesday, cutting my prescribed rest in half .. Now I know
exacly how Burmese guest workers are feeling, when they are dismissed the
same day as their injury, without any but token compensation ...

My phone number is 66-81-784.7291 (my wife's), but don't feel obliged to
call, the email wishes are fine. Today she's out the whole day though,
sports day for my kids in school. I've spent some really nice family days
recuperating.

Sorry to hear about hour own trouble's after China, Athina, didn't know, but
I've heard similar stories ...

Dear friends, please consider contributing to the p2p blog right now, it's a
great relief that I don't have to take care of it, but only Sepp has reacted
so far with concrete input.

Michel