[p2p-research] wishes for speedy recovery

Athina Karatzogianni athina.k at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:06:22 CET 2010

Hi MIchel

I just saw this message right now, I do hope you are feeling better. I tried
calling 0066 53 817857291 (66 thai code and 53 chiang mai?) but no luck

In any case what I was going to say is hang on in there and try and look
after yourself, in Greece we say: 'Eat well, sleep well, love and be loved'.

I had a health issue that tortured me for 3 months after china with massive
pains due to irritable bowl syndrome, couldnt do anything for weeks. Have
patience it is going to be alright.

Try not to get stressed, its the cause of 90% of illness.

All my love and wishes for speedy recovery

Athina

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>wrote:

> dear friends,
>
> if you are wondering why it is quiet on my part, I fell seriously ill, and
> will go to the hospital for a diagnosis tomorrow. Right now opening up the
> computer, reading, or even watching tv is too exhausting. I won't go to the
> internet in the next few days, unless to communicate the diagnosis. I won't
> read any messages of support for while, my wife's phone in thailand is
> 081/785.7291
> (all my commitments are provisionally on hold)
>
> Michel
>
> --
> Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Think
> thank: http://www.asianforesightinstitute.org/index.php/eng/The-AFI

Dr Athina Karatzogianni
Lecturer in Media, Culture and Society
The Dean's Representative (Chinese Partnerships)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The University of Hull
United Kingdom
HU6 7RX
T: ++44 (0) 1482 46 5790
F: ++44 (0) 1482 466107
http://www2.hull.ac.uk/FASS/humanities/media,_culture_and_society/staff/karatzogianni,_dr_athina.aspx

Check out Athina's work
http://browse.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?ath=A+Karatzogianni

Check Virtual Communication Collaboration and Conflict (Virt3C) Conference
Call
http://virt3c.wordpress.com/