[p2p-research] why I'm not responding to internet messages

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:29:24 CET 2010

Unblock my access to the p2pfoundation wiki or Divine Justice beyond my
control will be served.

My mental problems are your mental problems and not of my own Will.

Once I have a home, as I have requested of the Queen for St. George's
Cathedral, to make a home and education facility of my own, things will
begin to flow more elegantly than presently. However:

The choice is yours: Life or Death: Live and you Shall Continue to Live. Die
and you Shall Continue to Die.

Thank You.

Bless You
Dear Friend.

http://p2pfoundation.net/Nathan_Cravens?title=Nathan_Cravens&action=edit
'

*Your user name or IP address has been blocked.*

The block was made by Mbauwens <http://p2pfoundation.net/User:Mbauwens>. The
reason given is *Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages: Nathan has mental
problems for the moment, let's hope he gets better eventually*.

   - Start of block: 16:20, 15 December 2009
   - Expiry of block: 16:20, 15 December 2010
   - Intended blockee: NathanC

You can contact Mbauwens <http://p2pfoundation.net/User:Mbauwens> or another
administrator <http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Foundation:Administrators> to
discuss the block. You cannot use the 'e-mail this user' feature unless a
valid e-mail address is specified in your account
preferences<http://p2pfoundation.net/Special:Preferences>and you have
not been blocked from using it. Your current IP address is
93.95.107.90, and the block ID is #34.

'

Yours By Gods,

Will