[p2p-research] Blog-roll

Matt Boggs matt at digiblade.com
Tue Jan 19 21:28:04 CET 2010

Although not officially launched yet, the website for my NPO FREQ (Front
Range Educational Quorum) is live and being worked on
regularly:www.thefreq.org
I am looking for submissions from you all, my peers, for the blog roll to
promote your sites that are related to sustainability, P2P culture, and open
source projects.
Also, If someone could redirect my blog currently on the P2P site under my
name (Matt Boggs) to this new site, that would be great as well.

Cheers, and Michel, please do get well soon.

Matt