[p2p-research] why I'm not responding to internet messages

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:16:08 CET 2010

Times have sure changed when we're discussing these things on a searchable
mailing list <g>

Thanks for the many wishes in facebook and via gmail, I'm not going to see
any other mailbox for now.

In short, it's a full blown prostate crisis (no outpout on both sides of the
aisle <g>, and hence also no input); exhausting, cold fevers, pain etc... I
feel somewhat better since yesterday, but very low energy level still, doing
this internet stint is by itself exhausting.

I'll have a biopsy on Monday, and a few days later the results. If it's not
the feared thing, then hopefully I'll have an idea of the recovery period
... the thai doctor was very very old, in fact, the doctors in the hospital
looked in noticeable worse health than the patients, on average <g>

but in any case, this is a time for me to recalibrate my efforts in the
future, and to live a life more in harmony with natural health ...

This is a time to send material to James, especially from the 21st onwards,

I'm wondering if we could not have a volunteer collective for the blog, with
7 people committing one article on a given day of the week; my focus, cannot
for the moment be the monitoring of current events, I'll focus on going
through the archives from some best of selections, but no promises for the
moment,

I would be a shame to see the current momentum die down completely

Sorry I can't see all the answers in any regular way,

Access to the blog is via James Burke,

Michel