[p2p-research] 1992 versus 2010 -- Haiti

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:57:47 CET 2010

I think you have this exactly right, if the corporate model fails, these
modalities will not disappear, but would be reconstituted!!

by the way Ryan, do you remember I asked you to finalize your commons ethics
principles, I'd like to publish them prominently in the commons section of
the wiki,

Michel