[p2p-research] lightfoot book sharing ?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:18:36 CET 2010

Even at $, 40-50, would be very expensive for the average thai student,
remember wages are one quarter here, so photocopying is the best option, the
copy shops are cheat (1 eurocent for 2 pages), and you get the books bound
etc... superb service ...

for new books, one person will buy the book, and the whole class will copy
..