[p2p-research] book sharing

Tomas Rawlings tom at fluffylogic.net
Wed Jan 13 12:33:45 CET 2010

>Anyway, the file-sharing approach is just one of several available - actual
>text sharing and photocopying have been going on for ages.  Even at an
>extortionate 10p a sheet, assuming 2 pages per copy, a 250-page book could
>be photocopied for ?12.50, a lot cheaper than the ?80-ish equivalent of $120.

I recently got sent links to articles needed for my research on http://www.scribd.com/
A very helpful site that is a youtube for text - so have been uploading stuff to it of my own to share, including a book I co-wrote in 2004 on film and the internet..
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24693794/Plug-In-Turn-On-A-Filmmakers-Guide-to-the-Internet

--
Tomas

Tomas Rawlings
Development Director, FluffyLogic Development Ltd.
web: www.fluffylogic.net
tel: 0117 9442233
-
Also see:
blog on film & interweb: www.plugincinema.com
blog on p2p, media ecology & evolution: blog.catbot.org
tweet: www.twitter.com/arclightfire