[p2p-research] [open] Open Source and Co-ops events

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:28:30 CET 2010

really great developments Nicholas, I look forward to your blog series on
this, as there seems to be material for more than one!!

these are all great developments of the different worlds coming together

I'm opening a new section on the wiki devoted to p2p oriented agri-food
developments,

thanks for eventually having a look at the following, these have mindmap
synthesis of our findings:

-
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/open-everything-mindmap-and-visualization/2009/09/08(prezi
version: