[p2p-research] funding for us nonprofits only

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:06:14 CET 2010

On 1/12/10, Deborah Elizabeth Finn <deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu>
wrote: Dear CI Colleagues,

I'm writing to you on behalf of my client, C3 Conferencing, to let you
know that C3 has just announced a grant program for organizations that
are seeking to enhance their communications.  Nonprofit organizations
with 501(c)3 are eligible to apply for  $2,500 in cash and $2,500 in
audio, video and web conferencing services.

If you'd like to see my blog article about C3 Conferencing's grant
program, along with the official announcement, and the fine print of
the award, please go to <http://ow.ly/Ve5R>.

If you'd like to go straight to the form for submitting a proposal,
please go to <http://ow.ly/Vh5i>.

Nonprofit organizations that are actively seeking to take their social
media strategies to the next level should definitely apply.  I hope
that you'll help me get the word out to them.

Many thanks and best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Strategist and Consultant
Technology for the Nonprofit and Philanthropic Sector
Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Email: deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
Blog: www.deborahelizabethfinn.com
Skype:  Deborah909