[p2p-research] 2010 will be a hot year in the US

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 05:35:32 CET 2010

this may well be true, but he has certainly done his homework researching,
and expresses his ideas in a very clear manner ... but indeed, I share
Kevin's feeling that we now must focus on the construction of the new,
rather than lament the passing of the old one ..

I'm also more optimistic about the new youth culture that is being born now,
very social, very engaged, very constructive ... not at all what he
describes as a narcissic game generation ...

but I think he also is thinking in that direction ..

Michel