[p2p-research] Transhumanism and Adorno

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 05:32:44 CET 2010

Thanks Dale,

I guess I was pleased to see someone in the TH movement at least
acknowledging that they have a problem ... at least hughes is a
social-democrat ...

I know you see no potential in them, and neither do I, as a movement, but, I
have no choice than to compose with th individuals on specific p2p projects,
as there is definitely a wing of people who are both active in floss/open
manufacturing, and sympathetic if not enthusiastic to technological promise
of the TH variety,

Michel