[p2p-research] CloudFab Update & More

Suresh Fernando suresh at radical-inclusion.com
Sun Jan 10 18:01:54 CET 2010

Eric,

Can we arrange a time for a quick chat on Skype? You can find me at sureshf.
Over the coming couple of weeks I want to talk to a few folk that are
working in this space to get a better feel for what is actually going on.
Right now I'm still operating at a pretty theoretical level.

You obviously know a lot about the space and have an informed perspective.

If this works for you, just give me a couple of times and I'll confirm.

Thanks for your interest.

Suresh

--
Suresh Fernando