[p2p-research] Millions of Health Freedom Fighters - Newsletter

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:43:23 CET 2010

I'm obviously not always on the same side as those who are against any
mainstream discourse,

for example, I'm not sympathetic in particular to AIDS and climate
denialists,

nevertheless, it seems to me that there is enough 'space' in a digital
encyclopedia to acknowledge the controversies and explain what they entail,

that's part of the informative job,

Michel