[p2p-research] how the policies of bolivie (and venezuela) are resulting in record growth

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:49:56 CET 2010

I updated my coming article with your figures on Venezuela,

they are actually compatible since the CEPR focuses before the meltdown, and
your reference, after it

what would be interesting is to see how it compares with similar countries
who followed either a neoliberal program (say Columbia) and a social
democratic one (say Brazil?)

Michel