[p2p-research] Millions of Health Freedom Fighters - Newsletter

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:47:35 CET 2010

Hi Kevin,

I didn't go into the details, it's a forward by Sepp,

however, I did quickly check the bolen site and then the documentary he
recommended on the gerson cancer therapy, and that shows the background of
his critique

the gerson therapy has cured scores of peoplee, there are many witnesses and
in one Japanese clinic, careful statistics show a cure rate of 50% which is
apparently high for cancer,

what the healthcare articles do in Wikipedia, is to faithfully represent
only the mainstream, and whether we agree with it or not, the failure to
represent non-mainstream points of view is a problem, and a valid critique