[p2p-research] Open Source and Co-ops events [TTLLP #1461]

Phoebe pvm.doc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:07:59 CET 2010

I'm sure you've seen this but if not:

http://www.events.uk.coop/sites/default/files/Future%20Co-operatives%202010%20promo%20and%20booking%20form.pdf

--
Employment profile: http://www.espach.salford.ac.uk/page/Phoebe_Moore

JCEPS--my recent article: UK Education, Employability and Everyday Life
http://www.jceps.com/index.php?pageID=article&articleID=151

Media Ecologies workshop, Nov 2009, Manchester
http://www.espach.salford.ac.uk/sssi/p2p/index.html

Manchester Film Cooperative: http://www.manchesterfilm.coop/