[p2p-research] Jimmy Wales against on-line culture of violence

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 11:19:44 CET 2010

I essentially agree with all you write below, and in the context of your
'behaviour' here, would believe your statement that any brusqueness would be
for the right reasons,

I agree, conflict is essential, civility only concerns the form in which
they are expressed, its sets rule of the game..

As with any rules, when they hide other realities, players are justified to
disgard them,

Michel