[p2p-research] fakeness of recovery

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 13:16:38 CET 2010

I understand your point about legal and economic infrastructures, which
could get a fresh start  in north america, and the stronger feudalization of
the iberic traditions,

but the slavery question probably puts both in an equal footing, so the
genocide difference stands

by the way, interesting to hear what you think about Stiglitz critique of de
soto approach, that it doesn't work at all