[p2p-research] Special Issue on Citizen's Media

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:09:11 CET 2010

There is a special issue on citizen's media and communication in the
journal, *Development in Practice*, vol.19, issue 4 & 5, with articles by
juan salazar, alfonso dagron, dorothy kidd, jo tacchi, and many others. Very
interesting issue, exploring lot of the big issues about which all of us
have been concerned. Right now it's free to download.
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g913327026<http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title%7Edb=all%7Econtent=g913327026>